Advanced Data Analysis
We provide our customers with tailored IT solutions that back up their business decisions with reliable and timely reports and insightful dashboards. As every our customer has specific needs, we offer different approaches to data analysis services delivery – consulting, implementation, maintenance and support, as well as outsourced data analysis.
Business Questions We Answer With Data Analysis:
Customer data analysis :
- A business question: During the next promo cycle, we are planning to sell product X at a discount. How many customers would be interested in buying the product?
- How we answer: We analyze historical sales of product X (taking seasonality into account) and its basket penetration. Then we scrutinize the information about customers’ response to previous promotions and deliver a sales forecast.
Ecommerce data analysis :
- A business question: We have many visitors to our online store who do not convert into customers. Why so?
- How we answer: We can design a solution that will collect the data about your online store visitors’ behavior and preferences: how they surf on your website, what products they view, what engages them. Probably, your visitors are not satisfied with your product portfolio, or maybe you need a proper recommendation engine.
Performance data analysis :
- A business question: What is our sales performance against the target right now?
- How we answer: We can deliver a real-time KPI (key performance indicator) dashboard that shows the progress. The manager will be able to see the whole picture, as well as drill-down if they need to know the reason for underperforming or overperforming.
Financial data analysis :
- A business question: Should we now invest in new machinery?
- How we answer: We can develop a solution to analyze cash flows and monitor how much available cash the company has. These insights, coupled with historical and expected production volume, as well as the cost of production will allow the analytical system to calculate ROI for several possible scenarios.
Marketing data analysis :
- A business question: We are experiencing an increasing demand for Product[X] . Is it a market trend?
- How we answer: As we set up the process of data integration from multiple sources, the company can analyze both internal data (consumption patterns per customer segment, sales volume) and external (customer survey results, analysis of competitors, and official statistics on Product[X] consumption) to understand the market. We also identify if this trend is typical for all customers of only for a particular customer segment.
Sales data analysis :
- A business question: We are a manufacturing company. What are the categories that we should prioritize?
- How we answer: We analyze the total revenue split by months, revenue and income per product group, total volume produced per month, cost of the goods sold. Looking at the portfolio of categories through the lens of the income they bring and the efforts they require will help to define those to focus on.
HR data analysis :
- A business question: Our company has been expanding very fast during the last decade, and the number of employees has been growing proportionally. Nowadays, we have HR-related information stored in different corporate systems, and we accidentally spot numerous errors there. What can we do to improve the process?
- How we answer: We offer data cleansing as a part of our data analysis services. We will tune up your analytical system so that it searches for discrepancies in the data from multiple sources. According to algorithms, the system will discover typos and different abbreviations and either correct them automatically or notify the database administrator about the mismatches found.
Operational data analysis :
- A business question: We have a fleet of 250 trucks and often exceed fuel consumption budget. What can we do about it?
- How we answer: We know how to use big data to improve your business processes. We can deliver the solution that will use telemetry data from each of your trucks, as well as weather conditions to estimate required fuel consumption and calculate optimal routes.