SharePoint Knowledge Management
We advocate practical knowledge management that brings real benefits to an enterprise. We stay loyal to SharePoint and Office 365 as powerful enterprise collaboration platforms to apply theoretical concepts in real business environment. We leverage the platforms’ native capabilities and extend them with custom features to enable effective knowledge management within both on-premises and cloud deployments.
We design, deploy and help to adopt a variety of knowledge management solutions and tools.
- SharePoint Wiki – We tailor out-of-the-box SharePoint wiki page libraries that enable organizations to collect corporate knowledge, structure it and make it easily searchable and reusable. We adjust a SharePoint wiki to the customer’s needs enabling their employees to create a SharePoint knowledge base or an encyclopedia, to capture innovative ideas and to carry out brainstorming sessions. We set up custom metadata and indexing mechanisms to let users filter and find relevant knowledge items in a few clicks.
- SharePoint Knowledge Management Site – We create custom knowledge management sites where employees can not only store their knowledge but also collaborate on it and improve it continuously. To enable that, we fill traditional SharePoint sites with thematic blogs and forums, discussion boards and chats, knowledge libraries and FAQ zones that support effortless knowledge sharing and use. We create SharePoint knowledge management sites for teams to accumulate specific knowledge on projects they work on, as well as deliver public knowledge management sites to ensure free knowledge circulation throughout the company.
- SharePoint Knowledge Management Portal – We can develop a fully-functional knowledge management portal in SharePoint or Office 365 with a variety of knowledge management capabilities. We implement fundamental knowledge management features that ensure structured knowledge storing, active sharing and pervasive search. We also develop custom features for employees to be able to contribute to the corporate knowledge, to share their expertise, to participate in learning activities and to extend their competencies and skills, as well as to follow their self-development process and assess their knowledge growth.
- Knowledge-centric Collaboration Tools – We also assist companies that aren’t ready yet for a comprehensive knowledge management solution but want to try out more lightweight knowledge management options. We implement relevant knowledge-oriented collaboration tools that help activate knowledge flows and ensure secure knowledge sharing. Be it a Yammer-based forum integrated into your SharePoint intranet or a SharePoint communication site adapted to knowledge management needs as a part of your Office 365 solution, we tune the most suitable tools to your preferences.
Our services include:
- Knowledge management consulting
- Business analysis
- Architecture and design of a knowledge management solution
- Implementation and customization
- Integration with corporate systems (LMS, HRM, ERP, CRM, etc.)
- Maintenance and support
- User trainings